Notice of Annual General Meeting 2023
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of members of the Huntington’s Disease Association will take place on Saturday 4 November 2023, for the following purposes:
- To accept the minutes of the last meeting
- To receive the reports of the Executive Council.
- To receive the accounts for the year ending 31 March 2023 and the Auditors report thereof.
- To consider resolutions properly submitted in accordance with the Memorandum and Articles of the Association.
- To elect members of the Executive Council.
- To appoint Auditors for the ensuing year.
You are reminded that only registered members of the Huntington’s Disease Association will be entitled to vote at this meeting. Voting at this year's Annual General Meeting will take place online or by proxy prior to the event for any members unable to attend.
You can register to attend the Annual General Meeting 2023 and conference that follows via our events page below.
For further information, contact us on email@example.com.
uniQure | A Global Leader in Gene Therapy - you can read more about Gene Therapy and the drug AMT130:
Sage Teraputics - find out more about their PERSPECTIVE Program