Below you can find our current list of vacancies at the Huntington's Disease Association.
The Huntington's Disease Association is a UK registered charity that supports people affected by Huntington's disease across England and Wales. We provide information, advice and support to families, friends, and healthcare professionals.
Specialist Huntington's Disease Adviser
We are looking for a Specialist Huntington's Disease Adviser to support people affected by Huntington’s. The role is home-based, living in South or Mid Wales or Herefordshire areas, but will involve extensive travel within the region and occasional travel across England and Wales.
The role is 28 hours per week and is home-based.
Full details of how we securely handle the data you provide to us as part of the recruitment process can be found below.
Closing date: Wednesday 13 December
Interview date: Wednesday 10 January
Interview location: Liverpool
Salary: £28,112 (£35,140 FTE)
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays (Pro rata)
- A pension scheme with 3% employer contribution
- Medicash scheme
- An annual tax-free working from home allowance
- Flexible working approach
- Supportive and positive working environment
- Fantastic learning and development opportunities