Want to make your own posters or social media assets in the Huntington's Disease Association branding?
Get started with Canva
Canva is a free to use platform that enables you to make on-brand and eye-catching designs.
If you wish to create a design to promote and event, fundraiser or support group, you can use one of our in-house design templates.
You can choose from one of the following template:
- Social media square
- Social media banner
- Double-sided flyer
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the design template that you require.
How to create a design
After emailing us with the design you require, you will receive an email from ‘Canva User’.
It will contain a link that will take you to the template where you can choose which design or colour you would like (you can choose more than one if you wish).
- Click on the template link
- If you have an account you can simply log in
- If you have never used Canva before it will ask you for an email address and it will email you a verification code
- From the template sent to you, you will have colour or style options to choose from (if you are using a mobile and can't see these, click the three dots that will be top right of your screen and then click view settings and click show page thumbnails)
- You can change the text to promote your fundraiser or event
- Keep the image that is in place or add one of your own images (upload these into Canva using the + symbol)
- Once completed please tag us in one of the designs to notify us. You can do this by clicking an element of the design such as your text box and clicking on the speech bubble icon that will appear to the right or on top of the design, click the comment button to the right of the image and type @Huntington’s Disease Association then tick - assign to Huntington's Disease Association
- This will notify us that your design is ready to be proofed. We will change minor changes such as punctuation, spelling or grammar but if there are any major changes we will notify you first
- Please do not download or share your design until it has been approved
Once approved, we will email you the final version as a PNG or PDF file.
Please note that you will no longer be able to view or edit the design unless you request to through us.
What can Canva designs be used for?
You could create designs for...
- Fundraising events
- Information days
- Raising awareness
- Showing your support
- Sharing your story
- Supporting Huntington's Disease Association campaigns