The Huntington Disease Association is a great place to work.
We offer either home or hybrid-working (dependent on the job). Our central office is in Liverpool and we have advisers based across England and Wales.
Some of the benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- a pension scheme with 3% employer contribution
- Medicash scheme
- salary deduction schemes for travel and parking
- flexible working approach
- supportive and positive working environment
- fantastic learning and development opportunities
Read our recruitment privacy statement.