Our latest newsletter for HDA members has been published. The newsletter features:
- Awareness: family reflections from the global Huntington’s community audience with Pope Francis
- Research: research updates from the Cure Huntington’s Disease Initiative (CHDI) therapeutics conference
- Get involved: how to get involved in a new care home quality project and upcoming HDA events
- Fundraising: #TeamHDA fundraising success
- Helpful hints: Hints and tips for people living with Huntington’s and how you can get help from the HDA
Read the newsletter online here:
We want to make sure our communications meet the needs of our members and we’ve taken on board your feedback for this edition. During the coming year we’ll be relaunching a number of our communications, including our website, HD publications and a new email newsletter.
To keep up to date with Huntington’s research news, articles and helpful information, make sure we have your up-to-date information – email email@example.com or call 0151 331 5444 to update your contact details.