Presenting an evening at the intersection of art and science!
Rewired features leading neuroscience researchers, patient-advocates, tech innovators, and top artists.
- Sue Austin (celebrity TED speaker): Becoming the artist: Engineering the diving & flying wheelchairs
- Dr Adam Kampff: Enhancing intelligence with virtual reality
- Dr Nikhil Sharma: Innovating the UK’s 1st early diagnostic motor disorder clinic + dance & photography from Miles Pilling
- Miles Pilling: Scooter shooting - from the BBC to unique perspectives on photography
- Tanztheater Adrian Look (feat. patient-advocates: Chris D'Souza, Charles Verrall, Rachael Dougherty): Living beyond boundaries - contemporary dance + stories of disability through dance
- Dr Ed Wild: Tackling an incurable disease at its source + Highly Sprung Performance Company
- Featured conditions: Motor Neuron Disease, Parkinson’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Transverse Myelitis, Huntington’s disease, Dementia
- Arts: live dance and live music; short theatre/dramatic arts piece, photography, and more!
Date and Time: 10th March 2017, 19:00 - 21:00 GMT
Location: Ondaatje Theatre, Royal Geographical Society, 1 Kensington Gore, London SW7 2AR
Tickets and Booking: General Admission: £12, Concession: £10
For further enquiries please contact email@example.com