Help raise awareness and increase understanding of Huntington's by sharing and posting online.
People living with Huntington's in the family are best placed to tell people about the disease and its effects. Help us spread the word among your networks - here are some suggestions about how you could raise awareness online.
Pledge your profile picture
- Show your support for #HDAwarenessWeek by uploading an awareness ribbon to your social media profile picture.
- Log on to www.twibbon.com/support/awareness-week-2018 and follow the instructions on the webpage.
- Make sure you share the campaign with your friends and family.
Share your story
- Write about your experiences, take a photo or record a video and upload it to social media using the hashtag #HDAwarenessWeek
- You could write or speak about your life with Huntington's, learning about the disease in your family, your experiences of the support or care you've received, or any other aspects of living with Huntington's that are important to you.