Host an event in your local community to raise awareness and funds for Huntington's.
Whether you hold a bake sale at your workplace, arrange and information stall at your local hospital, or organise a bucket collection at a nearby supermarket, you'll be helping more people to learn about Huntington's.
What you can do
- Choose a day during awareness week (14 - 20 May) and think of an event or activity you would like to run in your community to raise funds and share information about Huntington's disease.
- Register your event with the HDA by emailing email@example.com
- Get HDA leaflets, balloons and stickers sent to you by the HDA team to help with your event.
- On the day, take some pictures of your event and share them online using the hashtag #HDAwarenessWeek
- After the event, tell us how it went and send in the money raised.
- Feel proud that you have helped more people to learn about Huntington's!