Huntington's disease charities and organisations across the UK and the rest of the world are joining forces to light up buildings and landmarks for Huntington's Disease Awareness Week.
How you can get involved:
- Pick a local landmark or building that has the ability to light up (see overleaf for FAQs)
- Write, email or call your chosen landmark to ask them to take part during 14 - 20 May 2018. You can download the email/letter template from our website to help you.
- If your chosen landmark agrees to participate, email email@example.com to let us know.
- Contact your local press to ask them to feature the story.
- Be prepared to visit the building on the evening it lights up to take a photograph or, even better, talk to people nearby about Huntington's. You could even invite the local press to join you on the night.
Download a this letter/email template to help you contact your local media.