If you know you’d like to raise funds but not sure what to do, why not take a look at other people’s ideas to get you started…
- Alison hiked up Scafell Pike.
- Linda has run the London marathon seven times.
- Henry, aged 11, ran a mile a day – every day – for a month.
- Mary sells homemade jam and organised a cream tea party.
- James, aged 15, organised a hugely successful silent auction.
- Margaret held a family fun day and fashion show.
- Bella-Rae, aged 4, sang Let It Go from hit movie Frozen at a charity event.
- Josh trekked 40 miles across the Swiss Alps.
Could you do something like this? Could you do something new?
Find out more about fundraising for the Huntington’s Disease Association in our handy fundraising guide. Contact us for more information.