It gives me great pleasure to invite you to this year’s international conference. This event will attempt to give a balanced and realistic account of what is on the horizon for our children without overlooking the struggles of our patients as they continue with their journey. As it has always been emphasised in our previous events, there is no better alternative to patients, clinicians and scientists working together as one team, if we are to deliver best care and achieve disease modification.
Whilst we should all be very proud of where we are today and excited about where we are headed, there is no room for complacency. After all, what is to be achieved remains much greater than what has already been accomplished!
The objectives of the day:
- To enhance understanding of challenging clinical presentation of HD
- To gain more knowledge on recent research developments with regards to symptomatic treatment and disease modification
- To gain more insight into managing difficult-to-treat symptoms of HD
- To be enhance awareness of the condition among non-specialists and support family in accessing care
- To learn about recent legal developments that would be of relevance to patients with HD and their families
Early Bird Conference Attendance of just £125.00+VAT now available!