(£10 for professionals)
An event for families affected by Huntington’s Disease and professionals who support families affected by HD.
Speakers to include:
- Specialist HD Advisers: Ann Pathmanaban and Eve Payler
- Speech and Language Therapist: Sharon Owens, Senior SALT from Bournemouth Community Team
- Clinical Nurse Specialist for HD/young onset dementia: Fiona Chaabane – talking about managing behaviours
- Enroll HD: Veena Agarwal Research Physiotherapist from Southampton Hospital
- Carers Support: Tracey Elderidge from Carers Together talking about carers support and the work of Carers Together
The event will commence at 11.30am on Wednesday 17th May and finish at approximately 4.00pm.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
To attend this unique event please book here or call Head Office on Tel: 0151 331 5444 to book your place(s).
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL AND PLACES ARE LIMITED SO BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Special thanks to the Wiltshire, Dorset and Hampshire branch for funding and supporting this event.